20 October 2005

I am from the Sun!

So, I get a comment from Monica on my first post at this new location, and she found me because John pointed me out...OMG! I've known Monica since 1999 and John since about 1994, I think...has it been that long? Jeez! I go visit John's blog and I see that he's from Neptune...I decide to find out where I'm from. Apparently, I'm from the Sun....you will all have to let me know if even one word of this is true:





You Are From the Sun



Of all your friends, you're the shining star.
You're dramatic - loving attention and the spotlight.
You're a totally entertainer and the life of the party.
Watch out! The Sun can be stubborn, demanding, and flirty.
Overall, you're a great leader and great friend. The very best!





Not much progress on The Stocking since yesterday morning, but here's a picture anyway:





I went to the Burbank SnB last night and had a good time. I did not work on the stocking. I knitted half of George's black hat. The deep cadet one is done, just need to stitch it up, and I must cast-on the powder blue one....then I can call him and set up another coffee date. Not sure there will be an Atwater gathering tonight....only time will tell....

I must also get the Brilliant to make Carol's shawl....oh the queue is getting longer and longer...MUST FINISH THE STOCKING!!!!

That's all for now.

John your little girl is adorable!

tb

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say

14 December, 2005 15:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home