18 September 2007

I'm Tired...but, it's almost over!

I don't feel like talking...or writing. I just want to go home and sleep. School is almost over. I've got four things to complete and then I will have officially completed all of the pre-externship coursework for the class and I'm worn out. I keep looking around my apartment and thinking about how much time I'm going to have to spend to make up for 15 months of poor housekeeping.

In a fit I actually started yesterday. In a frenzy I pulled all of the clothes that weren't on hangers out of my closet. I was looking for something specific, and ended up with a three foot pile on my bed (I found it on a hanger on the other end of the closet--**sigh**)...this happened before I left for work...Yes, those things are now in a pile in front of the tread mill. No worries, I'll get to it. A lot of the stuff doesn't fit anymore and I'll need to get rid of it so it's a good thing. I also scrubbed the kitchen and cleaned out the fridge last night and that felt pretty good. Just need to mop the floor. I'm inspired by Crazy Aunt Purl.

In knitting news. I've been slogging along on my dad's sweater and two projects that are kind of secret. I think the recipients are semi-regular readers of the blog and I don't want to spoil the surprises I have planned. So, there are those two secret projects going on. I'm hoping to have them done by the end of this week.

When I got home yesterday I found the other ball of Misti Alpaca Laceweight had arrived(great transaction from this place, quick shipment). I ripped out the Swallowtail Shawl and restarted it. So, I'm through with the first chart and have completed two repeats of the second chart, just 12 more of that one and I don't know what else after that. Hopefully, I will get that done by my aunt's birthday in October. I've got alittle over a month.

It seems like I've got a lot of WIPs, but I'm done with school and it is my intention to spend SEVERAL weekends cleaning, knitting, and sleeping....not necessarily in that order. Hopefully, my girls will have time to spend with me too!

Whoo, it's almost over AND I survived it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'm so glad that this is your last weekend of school! I can't wait to have an all day craft session with you. Woohoo!

22 September, 2007 09:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home