20 October 2005

tevana needs....

Okay, so two posts in one day? OMG! Not enuf cross-stitching to do obviously…Well, I actually have a $700 cell phone to play with too. My boss purchased this phone before his vacation and can’t figure out how to use it. He wants me to do that for him…I guess this means I have to turn my brain back on.... I had to drive from my office in Pasadena downtown to the Westin Bonaventure to pick it up from him. When I got back to the office I figured out that BOTH of the batteries were dead, and he didn’t include the disc with the instructions on it. I hope he doesn’t expect this worked out today. I really must remember to ask Erin if she did this kind of crap for him.

Anyway, I just looked at Danielle’s blog and then Clare’s and saw the top ten needs thing....here is the "Tevana needs" list. I swear I am NOT making this up! And I got hits from two of your websites!

1. Tevana needs news releases from PR Web the free press newswire.

2. Tevana needs Foot Fetish…something about the Banff....let’s not bring up unpleasant things.

3. Tevana needs movie review of Jo Bole So Nihaal – Music India Online.

4. Tevana needs Gaia Retreat & Spa…whoo, if only someone would get this for me!

5. Tevana needs The Doctor Who Ratings guide, fan reviews…uh what? So I went to the page and searched for “Tevana”….here’s what I found:

“Other than Tevana, every woman in this book is nothing more than a sex object. Therefore Tevana is barely seen in this book, and her eventual fate is quite sad. It can be argued that she effectively ceases to exist without dying.”

And here’s a link just in case you want to get the isbn or read the entire review....Any thoughts on this?

6. Tevana needs Indian Cinema Newsletter....this all has to do with that actor: Thomas Tevana.

7. Tevana needs a marketing promotional tour....okay, I’m game!

8. Tevana needs Bitch of Stitch....something about cake! ;)

9. Tevana needs EUR-Lex 52004PC0654-SL....I don’t know! But I did visit the site for further edification: EXPLANATORY MEMORANDUM

1. INTRODUCTION

In the interests of the consumers and of business alike, liberalisation in all transport sectors is explicitly included in the Lisbon Agenda . In fact, in the conclusions of the European Council of Lisbon of 28 March 2000, transport……blah, blah, blah…….

10. Tevana needs apparently more Jo Bole So Nihaal review and other movie reviews at ....damn that Thomas Tevana.

Okay back to work....uh, cross-stitching, knitting, cell phone programming....napping? :)

tb

4 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Wow...ceasing to exist without dying? That sucks!

Who are you again?

21 October, 2005 13:10  
Blogger Danielle said...

and YAY cake! :-)

21 October, 2005 13:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say

14 December, 2005 13:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol...this is Thomas Umer Tevana 'ahem'
....I would never have found this without the help of Technorati...

well, i will take your advice and inform my representation (i.e., agent, management and publicist) that this is what i need... i definitely agree with one of your suggestions that i need a vacation at a spa... :)

29 January, 2006 01:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home