12 October 2007

Oh. My. Gawd*!

I can't believe I won it (scroll down for picture and list of contents)!

I think it's only because Christine put my name in the pumpkin because I don't have luck with such things, but I am thrilled that the stars aligned to get me such a wonderful gift. Christine & Tom were gracious enough to take the Cheetos off my hands -- you know, the surgery diet limitations and all, but the rest of it is marvelous.

It was a marvelous day/reading/signing!

I'm a dolt and forgot to to make sure my camera batteries still held a charge, and had to rely on Christine to take pictures for me...of me, with CAP! As soon as I get them from her I'll post a proper tale of the day.

Have a great weekend!

*That's how they say it on Lawn Giland...and I just can't keep the NY out of my speech. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! Tom was very happy to take the Cheetos and so was I. We opened them last night to have a snack. I promise to send the pictures this weekend. I'm so glad you asked me to go. Thanks for doing the driving too!

12 October, 2007 16:18  
Blogger Kendyl Young said...

Squee! You got the basket! I'm very happy for you.

12 October, 2007 22:31  
Blogger Danielle said...

wowwwww, that's so great! I actually wondered who won that.
Congratulations :-)

13 October, 2007 18:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home