27 September 2006

Internet Shopping

I used to be very reluctant to order items from random sites on the web. I've been lucky, and had really great service from most of the places I've ordered from. Until now.

I got sick of working on socks to gift on size 0 needles so after some web surfing and blog browsing I came across a pattern for socks made with heavier weight yarn that was knit with size 3 needles. I did a little more research and found Silja yarn for $4.50 a ball at this website. I placed this order on Friday, September 15, 2006. I used my debit card to place the purchase because I didn't want to charge it. I know...I KNOW!!!!

I haven't been charged for these items. I haven't received these items in the mail either. I have written to them twice in the last three days requesting a status update on my order placed eleven days ago. I have not received any response.

I'm annoyed, disgusted and feeling rather stupid. I can't stop the charge (well, I can but who wants to pay $15 for stupidity). And I don't have the yarn I need to make the gifts I need to finish. They. do not have a phone number or else I would have called them up already. So, any suggestions? This is worse than waiting for the Addis. Ugh!

Perhaps I should just stop shopping on the internet!

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

I found this info for their "brick and mortar" on Google. Maybe you could call them...
Needles!
208 Church St.
Concord, NC 28025
+1 (704) 789-8928
fax: +1 (704) 721-3210
Owner: Jean Leonard
email: needles@jklneedles.com
World Wide Web: http://www.jklneedles.com

27 September, 2006 20:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home