10 August 2006

A Blast from the past...

So, I've been SUPER busy with school and work...my stitching is sort of suffering. I have been inspired to work on the blue afghan recently, but it's gone and gotten hot again! Just looking at it makes me uncomfortable. I still have four socks on the needles. The pair on one Magic Loop, the second Magic Loop one for me, and the first Gentlemen's Sock with Lozenge Pattern for my uncle. I've also got the Lady E (still too hot to touch), the Variation on a Frill and the Candle Flame Shawl going....of course there are others, but I don't want to talk about that right now.

School is rough, but going okay. I'm doing fine. I was able to celebrate my birthday and still keep up with all my reading. Although, the only way I could get my friends off my back about not staying out later was to tell them how much I'm paying for the classes. Each and everyone of them, after hearing the amount, told me to go home and make sure I was in school on Sunday!

And my blast from the past....my aunt finally sent me the pictures of the Mother's Day gifts...so you can see the clutch of completed cuffs.





Better late than never, right? And they're soooo pretty! :)

And now I'm off to try to work, while excitedly waiting for my departure for Stitch-n-Pitch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home