30 June 2006

Disinterested?

I feel like I've run out of witty banter and interesting stories...um, yeah, like I had any of that to begin with. Anyway, I'm bored at work and I took another one of those quizzes....interesting, really!

I didn't go to the SnB last night. I had to work late, and after reading Dixie's blog I think she was sitting there without the benefit of the group. I'm waiting for word on who showed up. I wish she'd buzzed me, I would have come to the coffee shop after I left the office. I would have been a bit late, but there nonetheless.

I'm still working on Tooraj's blanket. I told him that it's still not big enough for him and Lester to cuddle under together and he told me that if I wanted to stop it was fine, Lester can buy his own blanket. :)

The sock on the magic loop is still on the magic loop. I'm still on the gusset...I need to put markers in before I screw it up....tonight maybe. The Gentlemen's sock is languishing as are the Lady E, Variation on a Frill, and a plethora of other WIPs. I'm also waiting for a delivery from Knit Picks. This may be the last of the yarn buying cause once school starts it will be a tight budget. Well, I've stock piled for my schooling so I'm good.

Well, here are the results of my most recent test:

The Keys to Your Heart

You are attracted to obedience and warmth.

In love, you feel the most alive when things are straight-forward, and you're told that you're loved.

You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless, cold-blooded, and sarcastic.

Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.

In this moment, you think of love as something you thirst for. You'll do anything for love, but you won't fall for it easily.

I've gone back to my regular

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worries on not showing up. I didn't let anyone know I was going, and I haven't been there lately. It was sort of nice to just sip a latte and think for a while. Everyone should try it. ;)

30 June, 2006 14:03  
Blogger Danielle said...

"You are attracted to obedience and warmth."
Interesting test...sounds to me like you need a dog. Not a man! :-)

01 July, 2006 10:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tee hee- that *was* interesting,
mine said I was afraid of marriage.
And too bad in the animals you hate
that frogs were not there for you;)

02 July, 2006 08:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home