05 October 2006

Milestone!

Today, for the first time, I'm wearing a pair of my own handknit socks. I'm very excited about this. They're the Magic Socks, made from $5.45 Regia from A Major Knitwork.....$5.45 for two balls, whoo hoo! I'm wearing them with my Soft Walk mary janes that are decidedly ortho in style, but oh so comfy now that I've gotten them stretched out.

I don't have a picture of my feet today, but here's a picture of the sock in process. Medium grey slacks, I'm so excited! I was inspired by Mindi at Burbank last night!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always start the day in a better mood if I can wear handknit socks. They just feel so good. :] Congratulations on your milestone!

05 October, 2006 14:35  
Blogger Charles said...

It looks good~~~

05 October, 2006 23:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home