01 March 2006

Impossible Project

So, a friend in NY has a birthday coming up on Monday....I, of course, am only now remembering that I don't have anything for her. I've decided to give this a try. I think she is one of the few people I've made things for who really appreciates them. So, I'm off to San Gabriel Bead Company, thank Clare, to get the thread (yikes thread!) and beads for this project. Then I'm going to Skein, yes Skein, to get the needles. She's the closest place that had the size, and they are only $6.95. Of course if I get there and they're marked $16.95 I won't be surprised or purchasing, you know what I mean? Anywho, wish me luck, this is what I'll be doing with my weekend!

More regular knitting news tomorrow!

Isn't it pretty though?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is beautiful and the beads you picked out are beautiful too. Your friend is very lucky that you can make such a beautiful piece for her. Keep us updated on the progress.

02 March, 2006 10:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home