04 March 2006

Irony

To be AVERSE to something and then defined as that thing....

You Are Kermit

Hi, ho! Lovable and friendly, you get along well with everyone you know.
You're a big thinker, and sometimes you over think life's problems.
Don't worry - everyone know's it's not easy being green.
Just remember, time's fun when you're having flies!


I have dreams about losing my teeth....nightdreams, day dreams...my cousin Gab said it has to do with my feelings of powerlessness...I think. I'll have to ask her about that again. I've been reading Crazy Aunt Purl, and think maybe I should follow her lead and try to live out loud, at least in some parts of my life. I may just start including more personal stuff here, hope you don't mind.

It's a beautiful day here. Cool so the sun feels good on your face, clouds in the sky. I think I'm going to take a nap....then more knitting, almost done with that cuff.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well guess what..you *are* lovable
and friendly :D sorry you are having those dreams, I have had the toothless dream as well!
About your last post: when I felted my hat, I put my hand
in the water a LOT, to take out the hat and check it out. It seems like the felting starts right after the garment gets really big in the water. Finally, glad you liked that UK site! I love em. Daniel is really nice.

04 March, 2006 17:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're lovable too. Your smile would make anyone want to be your friend. I have no problem with hearing about personal stuff in your blog. Write about whatever you want! I'll read it.

06 March, 2006 13:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home